Lip Gloss FAQ
1. What are the main ingredients in your lip glosses?
The main ingredients of our lip glosses include:
- Shea Butter: contains anti-inflammatory properties to heal and prevent chapped lips
- Vitamin E oils: to help rejuvenate dry lips
- Grapeseed oil: boost the Collagen in your lips (to give you a natural pout)
- Castor Oil: Moisturizes dry lips and evens out lips’ discolouration, and provides shine
All of our lip glosses are locally handmade in Ontario, Canada with vegan and cruelty free ingredients.
2. What is the most popular lip gloss scent?
Currently, our most popular scent is brown sugar. You can find this scent in our Lip Dessert Collection.
3. What is most lip gloss made of?
Like any lip makeup product, lip gloss can vary significantly when it comes to formula. At BIB Cosmetics, we use Versagel in all of our lip glosses. Versagel is used as a lip gloss base, which gives the lip glosses that “gel-like” consistency. The Versagel we use is vegan, gluten free and cruelty free. Versagel consists of 3 ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, and Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer.
4. Is it okay to wear lip gloss everyday?
It depends on which company you buy your lip gloss from and the ingredients they use in their formula. At BIB Cosmetics, we make sure that all of our lip glosses are safe to use everyday. Our specially combined ingredients restore hydration and softness to promote healthy lips, while giving you high shine lip gloss lips.
5. Is clear lip gloss worth it?
OF COURSE GIRLLL! The things you can do with a clear lip gloss! Clear glosses can not only give you a glamorous glow, but when used with a lip liner, you can create extreme lip definition. Check out our Ice Me Out Lip Gloss. It is a non sticky clear lip gloss that gives you a high shine gloss, and you can use it to create a wet eyeshadow and/or highlighter look!
6. Is lip gloss bad for your lips?
You always want to make sure you are reading the back of every ingredient list to ensure your safety and that you have no allergic reactions! We only use natural and healthy ingredients in our formulas! Wearing lip gloss can actually be beneficial as it can moisturize, rejuvenate and condition your lips. The ingredients in our glosses can even out lip discoloration, exfoliate and lessen fine lines and wrinkles!